Nissan Kicks Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an aftermarket sub and amp hooked up on a loc using rear speakers for rca input after playing it hard for a few minutes receiver doesn’t allow me to turn it all the way up and door speakers sound a little distorted

·
Super Moderator
31 Posts
First of all Welcome to the forum Jearmold82! Try this remove the loc, then play the music see if it will turn all the way up. If it does you might have a bad LOC or you might need a different kind of LOC that uses independent power supply.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
First of all Welcome to the forum Jearmold82! Try this remove the loc, then play the music see if it will turn all the way up. If it does you might have a bad LOC or you might need a different kind of LOC that uses independent power supply.
I have done this previously it does operate fine without the loc but it also operates fine if I turn my amp gain down it just doesn’t operate well after a few minutes of really loud bass kind of wondering if there is a factory amp in this car if so maybe I should pick my input up on speaker wires coming out of factory head unit instead of right before it goes into the speakers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts