Nissan Kicks Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I removed my armrest to install a center console.. my question is, where can I find a cap to cover the hole? If I have to resort to a seat cover I will but I’d rather not do that..
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.