Nissan Kicks Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Almost every afternoon when I leave work I start up the car and connect my phone via the USB cable. Once the Android Auto icon shows up I tap it and nothing happens. I first try unplugging my phone and plugging it back in, same result. I've tried restarting my phone, same result. The only thing that works is to restart the audio system by holding down the power button for 5 seconds. I never have this problem in the mornings or any other time. Does anybody have any idea why this would happen?

Thanks!

·
Registered
239 Posts
I believe this might have to do with recent updates sent out and ever since then issues to this extent have been largely reported.

Apparently the Andriod Auto Team is on it, we'll have to be patient.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I've had the same experience with this as well. Sometimes it can help to restart your phone. I've also found luck in waiting until the audio system has fully booted before connecting my phone thru USB, and with an android phone it appears to help to make sure and tap YES, when it asks if you want to connect data thru USB. Hopefully as Ontherun noted, it will be something the AA team can fix.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts