Nissan Kicks Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone with a ambient lighting problem please respond to [email protected]. I own 2020 Sr kicks with ambient lighting and it is a joke for the price and false Advertising. I'm talking to a lawyer is going to take time to sue but we are working on it. If I don't get right back with you it not being ignored. Thank you David

·
Registered
8 Posts
Anyone with a ambient lighting problem please respond to [email protected]. I own 2020 Sr kicks with ambient lighting and it is a joke for the price and false Advertising. I'm talking to a lawyer is going to take time to sue but we are working on it. If I don't get right back with you it not being ignored. Thank you David
Hello I have the ambient lights and they are a joke.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I bought a New 2022 Nissan Kicks Sr with the premium package and the interior ambient glow lighting is very dim. I can hardly see it. Other than that, I love the car. It was an upgrade from 2017 Chevrolet Spark LT.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I bought a New 2022 Nissan Kicks Sr with the premium package and the interior ambient glow lighting is very dim. I can hardly see it. Other than that, I love the car. It was an upgrade from 2017 Chevrolet Spark LT.
I'm working with a Attorney for A class Action law suite trying to get enough people to prove it is worth his work before he takes it on seems he can get a hold of everyone with the ambient problem or that bought a kicks . David Guynes / [email protected]

·
Registered
10 Posts
If the lights are dim it's probably due to a Fed Safety concern and Nissan did not want to be liable. If that's the case Class Action won't work, it only lines the pockets of the lawyers involved. Better off asking Nissan for a refund and a fresh new lower dash panel so you can remove the lower panel that has the illuminated switch mounted.

We got the vehicle for the view you get from the windshield. It's mostly my wife's car. I drive a Wrangler. For longer road trips, we will take the Kicks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts