Nissan Kicks Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2020 Kicks SR with the premium package. It’s supposed to have lights in the foot wells of both driver and passenger seats. I can’t get them to come on. Does anyone else have this issue? Or how to turn them on and change colors.

·
Registered
6 Posts
On my 2019 SR, there is a button to turn the lights on/off and to change the color. The button is located just in front of the shifter, on the inside wall of the compartment. Look for it, almost behind the front USB connector.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just bought the SR and will have to go back to the dealership because my ambient lights are barely visible they are not installed correctly.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just bought the SR and will have to go back to the dealership because my ambient lights are barely visible they are not installed correctly.
Just purchased a 2021 with this feature. I literally did not think they worked until I looked for the actual light on the kick panel and saw they were on. Please post what the outcome is as I'm curious if this is normal or there is an issue.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just purchased a 2021 with this feature. I literally did not think they worked until I looked for the actual light on the kick panel and saw they were on. Please post what the outcome is as I'm curious if this is normal or there is an issue.
I have not gone back yet....I saw others post that they were told thats as good as it gets.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have not gone back yet....I saw others post that they were told thats as good as it gets.
I'm guessing that's the case as well. Seems like maybe they would issue a service bulletin or a fix for it otherwise what's the point of having it. I get it's a feature and far from an important one but I'm a firm believer things should work properly.

Thanks for the reply.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm guessing that's the case as well. Seems like maybe they would issue a service bulletin or a fix for it otherwise what's the point of having it. I get it's a feature and far from an important one but I'm a firm believer things should work properly.

Thanks for the reply.
If they tell that is as good as it gets I will show them the Nissan video showing it working and then ask for a $250 refund for the price of the package. I did not ask for it it just happened to come with the one I liked but still it should work

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have a 2020 Kicks SR with the premium package. It’s supposed to have lights in the foot wells of both driver and passenger seats. I can’t get them to come on. Does anyone else have this issue? Or how to turn them on and change colors.
I got the same problem already talked to corporate office. There's nothing they can do. Trying to get enough people for a class action lawsuit. EMAIL, [email protected]

·
Registered
6 Posts
Same problem talked to corporate office and said that all they can do. Trying to get enough people to get a class action lawsuit. [email protected]
Same problem trying to get enough people to get a class action lawsuit. [email protected]

·
Registered
6 Posts
I bought a 2020 with ambient lighting and that's all you get there a alot people out there with the same problem false advertising. I'm trying to get a class action lawsuit going because it is surely not what they advertising and the manufacturer said that's all they can do. E-mail [email protected]

·
Registered
3 Posts
I bought a 2020 with ambient lighting and that's all you get there a alot people out there with the same problem false advertising. I'm trying to get a class action lawsuit going because it is surely not what they advertising and the manufacturer said that's all they can do. E-mail [email protected]
I sent you an email, count me in!! Rebecca

·
Registered
3 Posts
Because they are flawed, they are over selling this feature you can't even see them!! Class action!! My 2021 can't see them at all!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts