Nissan Kicks Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2021 and had them installed at the dealership because they were not included on my car originally. $728 I was charged and they don’t work for ****. After hours of research I found that they installed the kit for 2018-2019 so they are going to switch it out for the right kit but I’m sure I will still have the same issue. I need a Nissan engineer to tell me what are the differences between the kits are there more lights are they brighter? If not why am I going to go through this. The dealership is refusing to give me a refund. Customer service is not supporting me. Anyone have any ideas? Before I bought my Kicks I saw an ad on tv and online that showed the lights where the driver and passenger were tapping their feet to the music. It was the reason I wanted it. The light was bright and light up the whole floor board on both sides. Does any know the ad I’m talking about. I showed the dealership because no one there knew what I was talking about. It might be on YouTube but I can’t find it again. Love to do a class action lawsuit. Count me in. [email protected]

·
Registered
3 Posts
Me too on the Class Action. The Ambient Lights don't show up AT ALL!!!
I recently bought a 2021 and have been put through the ringer about the lights not showing up at all, being charged for something that is flawed, not ok. This was verified by the dealership manager 2 salesmen, including the one who sold it to me and the service engineer. Service engineer commented they are "over selling this product" as it doesn't even show up. No one will take responsibility, dealership or Nissan customer service...they've bounced me back and forth like a football, waisted 6 mos calling and calling, I'm pretty angry about it. I have seen other forums with this same concern...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts