Nissan Kicks Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where the front radar for the AEB system is really located., picture if possible. I am getting many different answers. I want to find out if there is a way to find out if the AEB SYSTEM ACTUALLY WORKS, BESIDES JUST THE COLLISION LIGHT INDICATIONS. JUST BECAUSE THE LIGHT DOESN'T COME ON DOES NOT PROVE IT ACTALLY WORKS.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have not been able to confirm it's location, but I do have your same question.

It has activated and beeped when I approached a vehicle way too fast, but I did brake.

Considering a cardboard box test on the street to see what the car does if I run "into" it.

BUT:
This light illuminates when the AEB system is set to OFF on the meter display. If the light illuminates when the AEB system is on, it may indicate that the system is unavailable.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the info. Can anyone else help. I have a kicks SR. AND REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHERE THE RADAR IS REALLY LOCATED AT. I DO NOT SEE IT ANYWHERE IN THE GRILL OR BY THE FRONT CAMERA. NOR DO I SEE IT UNDER THE FOG LIGHTS. ANY HELP.?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts