Nissan Kicks Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased a 21 Kicks S. Love it so far. Except that the hatch will not lock.No problems locking the 4 doors. I went out to put something in the back yesterday and pushed on the release and it opened. It wasn’t until after that I realized I didn’t have the key fob with me. This is my 3rd Nissan. I had a 17 Altima with the same release. So I know how it’s supposed to work.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just purchased a 21 Kicks S. Love it so far. Except that the hatch will not lock.No problems locking the 4 doors. I went out to put something in the back yesterday and pushed on the release and it opened. It wasn’t until after that I realized I didn’t have the key fob with me. This is my 3rd Nissan. I had a 17 Altima with the same release. So I know how it’s supposed to work.
9onic
I bought the 21 kicks and was disappointed over stupid missing extra stuff from older cars like the overhead storage for sun glasses.. these cars are so advanced that a home mechanic can not do any thing to repair the issues. I am so over the advanced features. ..example.. when exiting the car you click on the emote to lock it and the cars horn goes off letting everyone know you are home. hold down the lock and unlock buttons for 10 seconds and that will disable the horn from going off... sorry but I like my 2016 soul much better

·
Registered
2 Posts
9onic
I bought the 21 kicks and was disappointed over stupid missing extra stuff from older cars like the overhead storage for sun glasses.. these cars are so advanced that a home mechanic can not do any thing to repair the issues. I am so over the advanced features. ..example.. when exiting the car you click on the emote to lock it and the cars horn goes off letting everyone know you are home. hold down the lock and unlock buttons for 10 seconds and that will disable the horn from going off... sorry but I like my 2016 soul much better
Hello,

The thing I miss in my 2020 Kicks SR is the sunglass holder. Also, you can go into settings to turnoff the horn when remote locking the car.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts