Nissan Kicks Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
UPDATE: Strange: The listing from MyCar shows the wheels on the 2021 Kicks SR to be a 5 x 114.3 bolt circle with a hub diameter of 60.1 mm. However, to be on the safe side before I ordered steel wheels for my snow tires, I actually jacked up the car and removed a wheel to check the accuracy. I measured the hub using a digital micrometer and found it is actually 66.1 mm, not 60.1 mm. For the snow tires, I wanted to go down 1 wheel size to 16" instead of 17", in order to mount 205/60-16 winter tires. In the end, I bought 4 steel wheels that were 16", 5 x 114.3 and 66.1 mm hub diameter, and they fit perfectly. Go figure.

I do wish my 2020 was 5x114.3 (AKA 5x4.5) Instead I have 4x100 which limits my wheel options and resale ability.... at least it came with Black Wheels from the factory...

·
Registered
39 Posts
You may be able to procure a bolt pattern adapter(spacer), BUT you will then need a more dramatic offset rim.
OR, maybe the hubs can be changed out on the 2020 and 2021?

Yeah, I was going to check if Hubs could be replaced. Obviously this is a greater expense. As for wheel adapters, I could for sure do that. I could just get a Higher wheel offset to ensure that the fitment is still flush.

For a Nissan Kicks, I do not think I want to go this route though lol.... (either way)

I already have an issue with the wheels I have in terms of resale value.

They are 5x120 with a Hub Bore of 64.1. The wheels could always have the center bore increased to allow for more vehicle options though.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts