Nissan Kicks Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got crossbars for my Kicks. I got them from the dealership and $325 later and a little time I installed them myself. Not difficult, but I was a bit concerned when I took them out of the box and the Front bar looked warped, like the metal is tilted backwards. I installed them, and it still doesn't look flat to me, so I took it to the dealership and asked the service advisor to look at it and he said they looked great! Asked if I measured to get them so perfect, I said no I just followed the directions. He said they are straight. Perhaps my eyes are crooked. Anyone else have this issue? I really need them to be correct if I ever want to get my Roofnest.

Oh, and still have yet to be able to remove the back seat bench to put the covers on, I am so afraid I am going to damage it and cannot find the clips. I made a post about that back in May.

·
Super Moderator
54 Posts
Hi Legomaniac. I know that this is an old post. Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you aboard! I would suggest to keep the receipt for your Crossbars. If something happens they should warranty it.

For the rear bench for removal. I also put on a cover. There are 2 stakes that goes into the body not clips like in a Qashqai or a Rogue sport. I'll try to post a diagram or a link.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts