Nissan Kicks Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, so a family member of mine surprised me with a brand new car, which was a 2020 Nissan Kicks S.

the touch screen display doesn’t have apple carplay, and I really want it for traveling.

I have looked into aftermarket radios, but I was wondering if I could install a radio from a Nissan Kicks SV, that already has apple carplay?

·
Registered
5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Check Crutchfield website for aftermarket units w/ CarPlay that will fit in your car. I did a quick search and it showed 67 possibilities.

·
Registered
5 Posts
@Cass Crutchfield ain’t gonna do it. You’ll lose factory functions. Back up cam, overhead Bluetooth mics, steering wheel controls. What we need to know is which wire in the headunit harness controls which of these functions. Then we can at least upgrade “in factory” but retain all of the factory functions.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, so a family member of mine surprised me with a brand new car, which was a 2020 Nissan Kicks S.

the touch screen display doesn’t have apple carplay, and I really want it for traveling.

I have looked into aftermarket radios, but I was wondering if I could install a radio from a Nissan Kicks SV, that already has apple carplay?

Hey im looking for this solution too- did you find anything?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts