Nissan Kicks Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I felt bad I bought kicks without roof side rail. Now I don't know what to do. I cannot find any roof rack that would work with kicks with bare roof. I phoned the dealer and they said they can't put side rail on my kicks because it would void the warranty. I really need a roof rack right now. Never buy kicks without side rail. I learned my lesson.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I haven't gone this route, but if you visit parts.nissanusa.com and put in your car's information and search for "roof rail crossbars", it shows a number of parts for sale. I think your dealer is incorrect, please try checking with a different dealer.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I felt bad I bought kicks without roof side rail. Now I don't know what to do. I cannot find any roof rack that would work with kicks with bare roof. I phoned the dealer and they said they can't put side rail on my kicks because it would void the warranty. I really need a roof rack right now. Never buy kicks without side rail. I learned my lesson.
It does not makes sense that warranty is voided if you put original NISSAN roof rails. Something is off.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts