Nissan Kicks Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a 2019 Kicks SV, I was told it comes with a subwoofer and amp. I think it has the Rockford Fosgate system in it. How do I locate the amp and subwoofer? Not in the cargo area.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I just purchased a 2019 Kicks SV, I was told it comes with a subwoofer and amp. I think it has the Rockford Fosgate system in it. How do I locate the amp and subwoofer? Not in the cargo area.
Look in one of the four owner's manuals that came with it, if you can identify it by reading the copious materials with an asterisk that say *if equipped. This if equipped stuff is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. It's like they put all their cars in one owner's manual and said "if you find your make and model you win a kewpie doll".

·
Registered
2020 Kicks SR
14 Posts
If you have a Rockford Fosgate sub it will be in the cargo area and it runs the width of the hatch and is up against the back of the back seat

1 - 3 of 3 Posts