Kia Stonic Twin? - Page 2 - Nissan Kicks Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-29-2017, 01:09 PM Thread Starter

Yeah.. For the first little while I'll be really cautious on how I'm washing and all of that, but once the initial scratches come up and paint imperfections, then it's pretty much treating it as any other and not really care.
post #12 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-30-2017, 11:56 AM

The more I look at the dual paint, the more I want to see the Nissan Kicks with one paint color. As quirky as dual tone is, I don't think it's for everyone including me.
post #13 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-30-2017, 12:25 PM Thread Starter

Which solid color would you like to see it in? Something like black or white I think would hide a lot of features from it so possibly something like red?
post #14 of 17 (permalink) Old 07-04-2017, 12:02 PM

Actually think the Nissan Kicks would look great in pearl white and the pinched metal lines won't get lost in the paint with how much dimension a small bit of sheen will bring.
post #15 of 17 (permalink) Old 01-12-2018, 01:02 PM

I think that a vehicle like this with all the angular lines it has going on will be better served with colors that hide some of those lines and white doesn't help with that instead it will create a look that is unfavorable.
post #16 of 17 (permalink) Old 01-14-2018, 03:58 PM

To each their own I suppose, with the Kick's lines more visible t would give it a sportier look. When smoothed out it'll look like a general daily driver that's not too remarkable.
post #17 of 17 (permalink) Old 01-15-2018, 04:13 PM

Valid point and part of it will depend on what some people see for themselves in person.
I wouldn't be surprised that once I see this in person that, wanting a pinstripe along the side would be required. It needs something... just can't figure out what just yet.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Nissan Kicks Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page