Nissan Kicks Photo Gallery - Nissan Kicks Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-09-2017, 07:41 PM Thread Starter

Exclamation Nissan Kicks Photo Gallery

You've seen me praise design before and finally here we can see what's really going on. For someone like me that hates the Juke, Kicks is a refreshing change.

From the looks of it, this seems to be a U.S. Market Nissan Kicks.

post #2 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-19-2017, 10:55 AM

Instead of an orange roof, as nice as it is, I'd rather get a pano roof. Those just opens up a cabin so much and lets in natural light. Or at least a large moonroof.
post #3 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-19-2017, 11:14 AM

I was going to say the same thing. I would be content even with a black roof. The orange just throws me off completely.

Aside from that, I like the look of the two-tone interior as it makes it a bit more exciting. Start button being lower down on the center console is a nice touch as well.
post #4 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-19-2017, 02:27 PM Thread Starter

Couldn't find any information suggesting we will or won't get a panoramic roof. At this rate don't expect it. What you have a higher chance of seeing is a moonroof. Rouge has a nice moonroof. Nissan offering it here will position them even better in the market

post #5 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-20-2017, 02:58 PM

The Juke has a panoramic sunroof on it as well and it's essentially the same segment. Can't they utilize that system on the Kicks and kind of have the best of both worlds?
post #6 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-23-2017, 11:45 AM

A panoramic sunroof would be a great option to the Kicks, but I'd settle for a normal sunroof for that bit of natural light and air circulation.
post #7 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-23-2017, 04:32 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KickBacks View Post
The Juke has a panoramic sunroof on it as well and it's essentially the same segment. Can't they utilize that system on the Kicks and kind of have the best of both worlds?
Maybe some components but nothing related to the part of the assembly that depends on how the assembly mounts on either side of the roof. Components like motors, rails, wires, connectors, etc are easy to carry over regardless of model.
post #8 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-01-2017, 11:46 AM

I found what could be two trims on a Portuguese site, one may be the higher trim with fog lights and the other may be the entry level with just a plastic cover.

Last edited by Kicker; 06-01-2017 at 11:49 AM.
post #9 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-01-2017, 12:26 PM

Definitely a base and higher trim as the fog light or lack thereof shows.

But the cargo area looks like it has a decent amount of space and I doubt I'll ever really need more space than that. The privacy cover is also a good touch as well.

I actually like the base wheels more than the model with the fog lights though
post #10 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-01-2017, 04:06 PM Thread Starter

Amazing cargo space which has me thinking... Nissan might be getting fleet orders for these from ride sharing companies, security companies, the list goes on.

Ride sharing and services like Uber will be a big one.

If they do it will help us regular buyers out.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Nissan Kicks Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page